- To assess the first semester at City Tech
- To share the experience of a first semester student at City Tech
- To connect the theories and practices explored during CT101 to literature
To Do Before Class
- Complete Reflection on OpenLab by replying to Reflection #13 Post.
- Download the session slides from OpenLab to assist you in taking notes.
- Watch a claymation version of “The Allegory of the Cave.”
- Think about how this may relate to your own experience as a first semester college student.
- Discuss/write about this experience.
- Post this on First Year Learning Community OpenLab site.
To Do After Class
- Here is the link to the Post-Workshop Survey: https://forms.gle/i6d2WxbDBr4e7GqK7.
- Successful completion = attend 12 of the 14 sessions; miss no more than 2 reflection posts (not including “Our Stories” posts); complete both Pre- and Post-Workshop Surveys.
- A student who completes all the above requirements will receive $300!
- The post-workshop survey is open until December 19.