Week 13 Journal

This week our group focused mainly on design concepts for the blazer. The main question were, “Where should the LEDS be placed?” “Where should the mic placed?” The conclusion was the the LEDs will be place around the inner arm of the jacket, around the bottom of the jacket and on the lapel of the jacket. The mic will also be place on the lapel. Velcro will be used so components can be used and the jacket will still be washable.  Were are still debating on what and where the the user will use to control the jacket. The rwo main designs at the moment are have a power button on the arm or have the power button around the collar for style purposes (when the user pops his collar the LEDs will power on).

Though we have found some LED programs that we can use I am still searching for more so we can have more random patterns.  Throughout the weekend I will post codes that I have found the we can use.

One Response to Week 13 Journal

1. Frank Mason says:

http://www.instructables.com/id/turn-signal-biking-jacket/?ALLSTEPS

I was looking for some new ideas for our project and how we could use those ideas for the LED Lights and make it scarier when I came across this DIY Project. It won’t be exactly what you are looking for but maybe it could help give you guys some ideas for your project.