Post number 8

So on Thursdays, I went to Chris Stapleton’s live presentation on the first floor of the V building.  Really, his way of thinking was pretty interesting.  His explanations were very simple and easy to understand, while also allowing you to think deeply on what he believes.   As a gamer, whenever he linked about games, I always had my eyes wide open.  Especially when he talked about my favorite genre, RPGs.

Really, I enjoyed the presentation a lot.   He showed his creativity.  The stuff he showed us was exciting and pretty cool.  His slides we’re entertaining, interesting and easy to understand.  I especially like the way he showed the difference between virtual reality and reality.

The thing that he said that inspired me probably the most is something he said around the end before the Q and A I believe.  It was something along the lines that we shouldn’t follow the format that’s always been used.  That format was made for technology of back then and we’ve advanced.  To adapt to this, we make our own format.   Alright, probably not the exact words but I understood them.  It just meant that doing things based off of tradition isn’t always right, and that sometimes…  or maybe even all the time, should go with what we believe is right.