Palace of Versailles

Palace of Versailles.

Some of my peers and I decided to go to the Palace of Versailles. The Palace of Versailles is a big palace that was once the residence of the king of France Louis XIV. In order for anybody to visit this beautiful palace, tickets are needed to be brought online with a specific date and the events that you want to see. Upon arriving at the Palace of Versailles, the beauty of it is indescribable to even put into words. There was a ton of places within the palace that took up most of my memory on my phone because I couldn’t get enough of how beautiful and majestic the place is. The design and the architecture inside and outside of the palace is mind blowing. To see the craftsmanship and the details, its indescribable to put into words. There was a little hiccup on the ticket concerning the night show but it was all sorted out  in the end. Being at the Palace at night is looking with a new perspective and a whole new world. Everything inside and the outside of the palace is lit up. The fountains inside the garden was lit up with different colors along with a water show and classical music that paired up with it. At 10:50pm they had a firework display that was being held in Neptune’s fountain. Even though today was a long day for me and for some of the others, I’m glad I got to experience this breathtaking event. If you are going to the Palace of Versailles in the near future, I do recommend taking everything in and getting a ticket to the night show, it is definitely worth the wait.This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative.

Inside of the Palace of Versailles at night.

This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative. My favorite place of Versailles.

This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative. This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative.

This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative. The garden.

This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative.

This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative. The Palace of Versailles at night.

This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative. Night show fireworks.