Last Class in Paris :(

Wowww, these past 3 weeks have flown by. I never imagined coming to Paris, learning so much about a city that has so much history and seeing it first hand. I have met so many new people that I can now call my friends. All the professors and liasons had helped me in every possible way and I can’t thank them enough for their support. Although the trip has come to an end the memories that I have gained will last a lifetime. Here are some things that we got to see on out last day of class.

We were welcome with croissants and oran juice

We were welcome with croissants and oranget juice at the Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel. This suite was absolutely beautiful and elegant.

20160620_103512

This is the view for VIP guests. Were lucky enough to get to see this view.

Yvonne, Michelle and John giving their presentation on the historical Bouillon Racine.

We made it Mami Burger!!!!!!!

We made it Mami Burger!!!!!!!

20160620_153319

Don’t let the rain stop usssss!!!! Waiting to get into Leno treatment.

Enjoying our last family meal with Professor Hoffman. Malika cooked for everyone.

I have to saying thank you for this amazing experience u had learn so much in this 3 weeks thanks