Anne Frank House

Anne Frank House

As I traveled to Europe this spring break, I thought it would be a great to check out the famous Anne Frank house, which I have both heard and read about. I truly believe that this was one of the best places; I have ever visited due to the environment that is in this house. As I waited close to about one hour to get inside, I couldn’t help but think about how it would be inside. When I made it inside, I couldn’t believe how beautiful they have preserved the house and you get the feeling that you stepped inside a time machine. I was truly in unbelief about how different the houses were back then. As I kept on going and following the path, it only got better because of all the information videos and picture they have put up. I still can’t believe the condition Anne Frank and her family had to live and survive through. As I walked through this house and in the secret room, it made me feel like the Nazi was actually in the house with me and I could see them run around and cause chaos. I believe everyone should visit this if you do go to Amsterdam. After getting outside, I couldn’t believe how stupid people were or still can be to discriminate amongst someone else due to their race, religion or belief. Truly sad to hear what happened to Anne Frank at the end.