About Me

My name is Omar Rivera, I’m a freshman at City Tech . I graduated from a high school called university prep by its name you already know that it is a college preparatory school. In high school I wasn’t exactly the best student i was mediocre at best. It wasn’t that i was dumb it was just that my work ethic was poor. I was more worried about hanging out with friends and everything that wasn’t necessary.

I’m 18 years old my birthday is on the 16th of march, and I am Puerto Rican. I aim to be a graphic artist and using my skills for advertisement and management I want to pursue that career because I feel that I can put my artistic skills to good use so far I have been pretty good in my classes that I am taking for graphics. I’m a huge fan of football especially the Philadelphia Eagles. The Philadelphia Eagles have been my favorite team since I was eight years old. I know I live in New York but you see I grew up watching the Eagles with my uncle may he rest in peace.I basically inherited my passion for football from him and my love for the Eagles, he’s a bigger Eagles fan than I will ever be.I will admit I’m pretty disappointed in the fact that they haven’t reached the superbowl in quite some time now, but I have faith that they will eventually. Overall I’m a laid back chill kind of guy nothing really bothers me and I dont stress anyone or anybody. I believe that those are qualities that can help me be successful in college.