my reflection

Although I don’t like doing projects, but I think this “ Group Service Learning Project” is very useful in our life. Because we can learn different kind of health problems form each groups and know how those health problems would effect or damage our body. Also understand how to prevent those problems happen and how to solve it. After knowing those, then we are able to regulate our life to prevent any chance to get health problems and to have a better and health life. I think this is why professor ask us to do this project. To let us know more knowledges about our body health. I feel it is a great idea to do this project. One hand, we get the grade form the project, the other hand we also learning some important knowledges.

One Response to my reflection

1. We are doing this project, so that we can send message to the general people about dementia disease and they may understand the reason of getting this disease, this information can help them to take prevention.
    It is helpful to me because, through this project I learned so many information about dementia disease. Such as: the causes, the symptoms, and the treatment. If anyone is suffering from it, in my family or anybody else, i can suggest them how to diagnose, and my suggestion might helpful to them.