Essays

Below is a research paper exploring the impact of fixed orthodontics and clear aligners on the periodontal health.

This is the accompanying PowerPoint presentation done by me and two other class mates

In our Oral pathology class we learned about bone cysts including cherubim. Cherubism is a rare disease of autosomal dominant inheritance. In other words, it is a condition inherited from a mutated or changed gene and one copy of the changed gene is enough to cause the disorder

This is an essay about the advantages and disadvantages of  Open Educational Resources (OERs), including a OER that came up with and hope it is helpful. 

In 1100, we were required to attend the Greater New York Dental Meeting and write about our experience. It was a wonderful experience and although I never got to do a poster presentation, I am happy for the experience.

A power point presentation detailing the differences between Amelogenesis and Dentinogenesis Imperfecta

For microbiology term paper, we were given an assignment to choose between pro-vaccine or anti vaccine. I added this paper because i think it is relevant to the times