Fourth Journal: What I have learned?

At Core2Print I have been working and learning about all types or marketing along with different methods of printing for clothing. One of the coolest things I have been learning about is something called “Google My Business.” This is a Google system / application that can better the way your business is found on Google, better the way your website is found, better the way you target your audience and creates reoccurring ads so when ever someone looks you up, your ads may appear on other sites or applications. Additionally, I have also been learning how to create promotional email ads. Promotion are sent as a mass email to all of our past and current customers through a program called mail chimp that helps business connect through email by creating custom newsletters and more for email. I also attended an event with my supervisor where we represented Core2Print as buyers for new revolutionary digital printing machines. The company Kornit Digital showcased high powered state of the art Direct To Garment printers that are capable of printing quality images on pretty much any article of clothing. The presenters at the event showed the buyers the new printers that are in stock and the new features they have, they also taught us about features that we’ve never used on the printer that we have at our place in Core2Print. I also worked on some new ads that will be posted on Instagram, Google, and FB. I love the things I’m learning and being involved in because I could use it myself as a designer and entrepreneur. Below you can can see some ads I have been working on for FB, Instagram and others, along with photos of machines from the Kornit event.