Welcome on the Open Educational Resources (OER) for Biology II site 🙂
The site is meant to help you manage your semester and centralize free & open information, documents and resources related to the course.
Table of Contents
– Read the chapters and assess your understanding of the material and note the points and concepts giving you trouble so you can ask your instructor to clarify them in class.
– Print out the slides as handouts and use them in class to write additional information.
– Prepare for the labs: print and read the exercise before coming to class.
Study for exams
– Assessing yourself with the end of chapter questions, review sheets, games and quizzes for each chapter
– Going over the textbook/manual over and over and taking notes.
– Watching, reading, listening to additional material for a better understanding of the topics.
– How to learn… useful tips and info in this short video:
Access the grading & course policies and topics schedules (syllabus)
Prepare your classes
Access point for:
– Play the assessment games to determine your classes’ level of comprehension of the topics before, during or at the end of class.
– Use the additional resources to illustrate some topics.