Advanced Career Writing

Oscar Alberto’s ePortfolio

Creating this case statement wasn’t an easy task. I had to come up with a product or service and try to pursued the reader into investing in my idea. Even though it still needs a lot more refining, this case statement showed me that I don’t need to reinvent the wheel to come up with a new and revolutionary idea.

This document for me had to be the most difficult one of all. Having to talk about myself may sound easy and straight forward but once you get down to pen and paper you encounter so many mental blocks of not knowing who you are. None the less I over came and managed to pull through and finish. Even though I was writing about myself I still got to learn things that I didn’t realize I knew about myself.

This resume and cover letters are my pride and joy throughout these documents. I put extra time and dedication to them since they will have a more practical use to me in my everyday life. I wanted to be professional yet an aesthetic design that shows what I’m about. I wanted to communicate it an simple and effective way to the reader. Even though this was the most time consuming document, it was also the most fun in my opinion. Taking my skills and experience and trying to put it in words to show what I am capable of was and is exciting since it will still be going through several revisions.

This last document was also one that I dedicated a lot of time since it was a current project that I was working on for a client. Creating this stationary sample was really a way to show how the clients logo will look in different standard documents. Hopefully I will get to see these samples in real life prints, it will surely be a prideful experience.