HEY ALL!

Hey all! How is it going? Sorry for the short break. But let’s get back into it. Please feel free to share this club. Help us grow. As you can see we are still in out infancy. So new members are more than welcome. In the meantime share anything you want. Running routes? Best running apps. Your personal runs. All are welcome. I’ll keep in touch very soon as I help this club grow.

Ps. If you’re interested in helping more and joining the club as a lead member please email me @ faroukfares4@gmail.com. 

Best,

Fares

3 thoughts on “HEY ALL!”

1. Hi Farouk and All!
    I used to run a great deal–though I was definitely a slow poke. I swam competitively for years and was pretty decent, but running I just did for enjoyment and health. Ultimately trained for and ran 5 half marathons: I ran the NYC Half, which was fun because it started in Central Park, then went through Times Square and down the West Side Highway; the Bronx Half (Lehman College, CUNY was right there!), and the Manhattan Half (twice) in Central Park. There is such an elation to watching the mile markers tick up.

My aim is to get back into distance running. I’d love to hear from others about great routes you have, especially if they are quiet and relatively car-free!
    Caroline

1. Hey DR. Chamberlin its a great honor having you on board. its greater to hear about your running journey. I hope yore comment inspires others to share their stories aswell! And hopefuly soon the club will organzie its first group run!