Workplace Atmosphere

www.istockphoto.com

My internship is currently trying to get their company back out there because of the pandemic happening that closed the doors to many but now that businesses are starting to get back to regular flow that is hopefully coming to an end soon. I haven’t been to the actual site yet because most of what I designed is made and altered online, which I’m thankful for because I don’t have to worry about the commuting process. With that being said a lot of upcoming events needed advertisement to get a little exposure from social media. It has been a bit stressful/ confusing this week because the information isn’t given clearly with explaining what needs to be done, then projects are given on short notice. The new assignment I’m working on is creating a sponsorship deck for an AAU basketball team they are trying to start up again. Finding the correct data and information needs to be correctly researched, so when others view it the information is understood. I knew it would be a bit of a challenge juggling 4 classes with the internship, but I think most of the unnecessary confusion is from the miscommunication. But this is my first, I’ll just work it out because maybe this is what graphic designers have to do regularly in their career.

Author: N'Kaya Renford

As a self-taught artist, I'm open to creating anything in & out of my comfort zone. As a graphic designer, I help bring your brands' visions to life by designing aesthetic and compelling visuals.