Role in Company

www.istockphoto.com

My role in the company is graphic designing flyers for basketball tournament events and other sponsorship events. I started my first-day Tuesday and we did a quick zoom call that lasted about 30-45 minutes long. I’m scheduled to work on Tuesday, Thursday & weekends for their events scheduled. The foundation board had a meeting about upcoming events that needed flyers & sponsorship decks. Throughout the week we discussed strategies to help find investors to invest in the foundation and I was also given an assignment, which was to create 2 posters for the upcoming events for launching The Artest Foundation reopening event. They’ve also allowed me to restyle their social media platforms and basketball uniforms. The Artest Foundation has everything in order and has a base for everything they want to accomplish for the foundation’s reopening. Which made it easy for me to pick up an understanding as a graphic designer about what they want/ don’t want. With being the new intern in the company, it’s my responsibility to help them visualize all of these thoughts they’ve had in upcoming flyers.

Author: N'Kaya Renford

As a self-taught artist, I'm open to creating anything in & out of my comfort zone. As a graphic designer, I help bring your brands' visions to life by designing aesthetic and compelling visuals.