Homework

In plain American which cats and dogs can read

This sections was the section that most caught my attention. It was very funny to me reading the heading. I had a flash back well not a flash back more of a thought. I sometimes find it hard to understand some poems either because of the wording that are being used in the poems or honestly It just didn’t really understand it. So I felt like this was very relatable. Poetry is something you can understand a different form of communication that isn’t to difficult something that could be relatable. A lyric poem is like singing and speaking if you’re to be expressing emotions through a verse of song or a poem.

The Art of Poetry with Robert Pinsky

When I think about poetry the first thing that pops in my head is creativity and imagination. Yes poetry is also a different type of communication because it allows you to express yourself however you want. We as humans sometimes do do good with communicating with other and we say things that may not make sense to others but with poetry it allows you use it as form of communication to be able to communicate with someone on that type of level.It’s a different type of language some might even say a different type of love language, because poetry speaks all of us differently. We all have different imaginations and ideas. I honestly feel that with poetry you’re able to do exactly that. and that be able express yourself.

1. Mark Noonan

Nicely done Mauris.