Paulina Vega

Hi everyone!! My name is Paulina Vega and my pronouns are she/her. I am 19 years old and this is my sophomore year of college. At the moment my major is liberal arts and science. My college experience hasn’t been the very best one so far due to it being online. I would have wanted to go in person and get the whole experience of meeting all my professors and classmates in an actual classroom but due to covid it has not been possible. Hopefully we will all be back in school and see each other. I live in Queens and grew up in Queens my entire life but my family comes from Mexico. One thing to know about me is that I love to play sports. I play volleyball, tennis, soccer, and I swim. I love to spend my time outside with family and friends. I like to go out to eat a lot and when I stay home I like to watch movies.  

The most meaningful thing in my life is my dog Luci. I got her when she was only 3 months 8 years ago. She may be 8 but she still looks like a baby. She brings all the joy in my family. She is such a loving, caring, and loyal dog. She always makes me feel good and happy. When I come home from outside she gets so happy to see me and starts running back and forth like crazy and gives me many kisses. She always keeps me company and never leaves my side. She has helped me get through quarantine. It was really hard for me to stay indoors and Luci helped me get through it and made things so much easier. She is the best friend anyone can have. She will always be the most meaningful thing in my life.                                                                       

1. Karina

Hey Paulina, nice to meet you! Luci is such a cute dog, she looks so lovely and I can imagine all the joy she may bring to you and your family. I’ve always wanted to have a puppy myself as well. Do you have any other pets? Do you still play these sports?

2. Mark Noonan

Welcome aboard Paulina. I agree that it will be nice when we get together in classrooms again but for now I look forward to an excellent on-line experience in our American Literature course. Good luck in your other classes as well.