Welcome to City Tech and English 2200: American Literature I. This is an asynchronous class that only meets virtually. I will hold weekly office hours on Zoom (on Mondays 3-4 pm) and will post video lectures and assignments each Tuesday. You are required to complete your post assignments by noon on Mondays.
Here is the Office Hour Zoom Link
Meeting ID: 874 0017 3746
Office Hours Begin on Monday, Aug. 30
I can regularly be reached at: email@example.com
Professor Mark Noonan
Here are your duties DUE by next Monday (Aug. 30):
2. Look around our course site to familiarize yourself
3. Introduce yourself. To write a new post, click the + sign at the top of the page. (It’s a small icon next to the class title and message box icon at the very top of the page). Fill in the subject heading with your name, then add your info and photo below. After your work is complete, scroll down and check off OUR COMMUNITY under Categories (right side of page), then click Publish.
- Paragraph 1: Include how you would like to be addressed, your pronouns, and any other info you’d like to share. This could include where you are from, where you reside now, your academic interests or major, any hobbies or NYC activities you enjoy, how you feel about beginning college. Feel free to be creative!
- Paragraph 2: Include a photo of something (place, space, person, pet, object, etc ) meaningful to you, and tell us about it. You can paste the photo into the body of your message, or Add Media to upload it to your post.
- Before next class, check back to read your classmates’ responses and reply to a few. Getting to know each other, we start building our community.
4. In a separate email (firstname.lastname@example.org), please let me know if you have any issues with technology and/or working space that may affect your ability to complete your coursework.