About Me

As a student in NYC College of Technology, I’m study in hospitality management. My academic goal is to graduate from New York City College of Technology. I love reading books and traveling. I like the feeling of traveling because it can relax my stress. I like to listen different kinds of music because it can easily understand the song’s meaning and emotion. I believe the song can effect people’s emotion. I’m not sure about my future, but I will like to try hard in this major. My favorite flower is sunflower because it similar with my personality. I like to communicate with other people from different countries because I like to making friends. I believe nobody’s perfect, but everyone have their merit and it’s irreplaceable. People can get through by making friends to modify their weakness.

tumblr_mdy2wpGUN61rjcoe6o1_500
Easy Way to Change Yourself
Have you ever tasted a certain food that changed the way you thought? A type of food called Durian was a big challenge for some people because of its foul smell and appearance. I changed my point of view regarding the taste of Durian. Since the experience of eating durian totally changed my mind, and I now like it. I believe it’s one of the tastiest foods in the world.

As my parents, sisters, and I all stayed at home, I knew it was going to be a weird day. My dad, mom, and older sister were all home from work on Sunday. My younger sister and I didn’t have school on a Sunday, so we set our day off to stay at home to watch TV. Everything was fine before we saw the TV show that introduced a fruit called Durian. My dad and older sister hated everything that was related to Durian, so they began to speak of all the negative influences about Durian trying to persuade me not to like it. I began to dislike Durian even thought I hadn’t tasted it. Since my mom and younger sister were a fan of Durian, they had contradicted and argued with my father and older sister. I was neutral of Durian because I never tried durian. While they still argued about the durian, my younger sister had gradually lost her patience. She went to a supermarket to buy a big durian. She went home and asked my mom to help her open a durian, because she wanted me to know about the most delicious food in the world.

When my mom and younger sister successfully open durian, my dad and older sister told us to take durian out of the room. Because of the effluvial smell, my dad and older sister won’t let us to eat it inside of the house. My mom and younger sister of course didn’t listen to them. When I saw the inside of durian, it was accompanied by an intense yellow of flesh substance with flavor. Before I tasted the durian, I thought the smell of durian was stinky and the appearance of durian was like a hedgehog. My mom and young sister began to separate pieces, but they separate two big pieces and one small piece of durian. They chose the big pieces of durian and gave me a small piece of durian. I asked them “Why you guys only give me a small piece of durian?” They said, “We know you will like the taste of durian, so it’s enough to just give you a little piece.” I felt weird about it, but finally I began to try a durian. After I try that little piece of durian, it totally changed the way I thought and now I like it so much.

Durian was a special fruit because it looks weird and smells bad to some people. When I put a piece of durian into my mouth, the taste surprised my tongue. I found it strange because I actually the Durian had a good taste and had a fragrant. Durian’s yellow flesh was like a yolk of an egg, but it tastes softer and sweeter than yolk. When my tongue touched the texture of the flesh, it was sweet and creamy like nougat. Durian is known as the king of fruit because of its special taste, smell, and appearance. Its unique odor was like a stinky old shoe. My father and older sister trying to make me hated about Durian, but my mother and younger sister wanted me to like it.

The tastes of durian was attractive to my tastes buds and now I’m another fan of Durian. While I didn’t try the Durian, I hated the smell, appearance, and color of the Durian. Now, my perspective totally changed. I love the smell, appearance, and color, because I love to eat Durian. It also affects my way of think others and my taste. My friend’s friend is easier to get my favorable impression than stranger. It’s easier to them make friend with me. I love everything that relate to Durian. I love to eat durian candies, durian tastes of ice cream because I love the taste of Durian. My thought had changed by just loving one thing. When people love someone or something, they are also bound to love other things that are related to the person or thing you love.

It’s seem weird, because my thought had changed by a piece of durian. But I believe that this principle will work in others. People will change their thought by just loving one thing. After this event, I become a fan of durian. My mom, younger sister and I always buy durian to eat at home and usually with a scoop of ice cream. Even though my dad and older sister still disgusted to durian, but I believe that one day they would be changed by loving something.