EDUCATION Baruch College/CUNY, New York, BA 2006
New York City College Of Technology, Dental Hygiene 2014
2/14/06 – Present Dynasty Dental Care, Alexander DMD
- Effectively managing the day-to-day operations in the dental office.
- Managing the office budget.
- Recruiting, hiring and developing office teams.
- Proactively seeking ways to improve the dental office.
- Negotiating Fees with Insurance companies and patients.
- Processing insurance claims.
- Maximizing practice revenue.
- Managing and ordering supplies.
- Maintaining adequate staffing levels to cover busy periods.
- Ordering all office and clinical supplies.
- Ensuring that the cash drawer is reconciled daily.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy waiting and reception area.
- Greeting and welcoming guests.
- Scheduling follow up and recall appointments.
- Maintaining the dental inventory.
3/15/11-5/25/12 Smile Care, Irene Darisha DMD
• Greet patients as they arrive and take initial information regarding purpose of visit
• Assist in filling out patient information forms
• Educate patients on dental procedures
• Assist patients to the procedure room
• Fill in dentist with patients’ preliminary information
• Assist in interviewing patients
• Assist dentist in the administration of procedures
• Maintain a sanitized environment at all times
• Pass instruments to the dentist
• Sterilize and prepare instruments
• Prepare material such as fillings
• Polish clinical crowns
• Take and process dental x-rays
• Pour, trim and polish study casts
• Provide information to patients regarding plaque control and oral hygiene
• Maintain inventory of dental supplies
• Instruct patients on post-operative care
• Perform a variety of office management tasks
• Schedule appointments and manage billing services
03/15/6-5/4/11 Supermarket: Queens, NY
- Consult with owner and present ideas for business approval
- Assist accountant in preparing balance sheets and income statement, transfer info from journals to general ledger
- Maintain cash flow of the store
- Mediate between client and employees by generating solutions to problems
08/03 – 5/06 Provost Office of Baruch College: New York, NY
- Update and maintain the Position Control book by each school and department for faculty hires and resignations etc.
- Maintain the Cron and Readings book s which consists of memos and documents received for the Provost and those which the Provost sends to faculty and the Baruch Community
- Answer the telephones, direct the call to the proper or take a message
09/02 – 4/6 Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Baruch College: New York, NY
- Manage site coordinators and volunteers
- Promote VITA program with Baruch College and external sites
- Prepare forms 1040EZ, 1040 A, 1040, IT- 201
- Supervise training sessions for federal and state income tax
03/01 – 08/03 Primerica Financial Service: Queens, NY
- Provide clients with life insurance
- Research and analyze financial statements
- Recruit and train up to 9 employees per month
- Assist clients to obtain mortgage
- Organize conferences and seminars
LICENCE Licensed Life Insurance Broker
COMPUTER Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Easydental and Dentimax
- Organized, apt to new environment, highly motivated and ready to learn
- Able to work in a fast pace environment under great stress
- CPR certified by The American Heart Association
- Oral cancer screening
- Pain management (Infiltration and nitrous oxide)
- Midwest & Diagnodent caries detection devices
- Root planing and scaling with both hand and ultrasonic scalers
- Utilizing air polishing
- Placement of sealant with rubber dam or cotton roll isolation
- Taking aliginate, aliginot, and rubber base impressions
- Periodontal dressing placement
- Arestin placement and evaluation
- Fluoride application
- Management of pediatric patients
- Dental Billing
LANGUAGES Fluent in Russian, English, Knowledge of Hebrew