Wine Making Journal

On October 6th my New World Wine class went to the Red Hook Winery. Since I actually been to Martha Clara Vineyard in Long Island this was definitely a different experience, but the only thing was they weren’t actually doing tours at the time I went to visit the vineyard so I just went there for a wine tasting. I really enjoyed the experience of visiting the wRed hook wineryinery and taking a actually tour with Bob Folly. He was very informative with information on the wine making and blending process. Also the idea of doing our own wine blending as a group effort is also very exciting because that allowed us to communicate with others in the class and get to know about each other as well. The was a great experience and I’m definitely going back in the future to not only by wine but the tasting as well to continue to expand my palate for the different wines there are to offer from the Red Hook Winery.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized, Wine Making Session Journal Entries. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Wine Making Journal

1. Could you be more specific with what was learned? What are the steps in the wine making process that were expressed? What terms were new or recognizable?