Photoshoot Day

On Friday August 25th, we had a photoshoot in our studio featuring a capsule collection for the fall season. I had to be in the studio at 8:00 am helping setting up the stage for the photoshoot, i.e lighting, decoration, background, location, positioning..etc

I also helped dressing the models with accessories to match their outfits. We worked on four different photoshoot sessions with different outfits, different colors and theme. I was assigned to retouch the photos that is why I had to be there to watch what kind of theme we are trying to show in the photoshoot and apply to my work when I start retouching.

It was a great opportunity, filled with both excitement and learning. I got to see how all those fashion posters and images happen. I was able to see the whole process of making an advertisement poster from beginning to end.

It truly is a mesmerizing experience to witness when final results come out after putting all the hard work into it. In this project I had to collaborate with the company’s graphic designer on editing the photos. I was working on the lighting, background and foreground touches, while he was able to assist me in removing unwanted objects. We had to work on some photos to have them ready-to-print in large sizes for presentation purposes and future events. Due to our work schedule differences, Roberto and I had to exchange files via email in order to work together. The project ended up looking great and the CEO was very pleased and satisfied with the work.

These are some photos during the photoshoot. Getting things ready and a one group shot of whoever worked on the photoshoot that day.