- Date: Friday, March 18,2022
- Meeting Info: Online
Continue completing Midtern Lo Poly Self-Portrait.
What you can expect to learn
- Setting up and working from an image template
- Creating triangles to form face structure and volume (Midterm1)
- Using the eyedropper to sample colors for triangles (Midterm2)
- Create 6 theme colors for the artistic version (Midterm3). You may use an additional 2 tints in your design. Pay attention to colors used for highlights and shadow (for structure).
Each week we will review homework assignments from the previous class. Students will participate in sharing their Midterm Project Poster. Students will be asked to offer feedback for improving work as well as pointing out success in the areas presented.
Lab assignments are done during class time.
- Use time today to complete triangles after critique.
Each week you will need to respond two questions posted. This is a requirement for the participation part of your grade.
Structure, highlights, Shadows, Color Theme