Internship

Fresh Life Church
http://intern.freshlife.church/

Fresh Life Church is located in Kalispell, MT and has spread out to many cities and states. My internship there was for Motion Graphics and Video Post Production during the summer of 2017. I had the opportunity to also help out the Production team during Weekend Worship Experiences. I worked with cameras, Pro Presenter, Premiere Pro, and After Effects. It was an amazing experience and really built up my skills.

This was the Summer of 2017 Intern Group I was apart of. We each served in different areas of the church but I can’t imagine myself serving with anyone else!
This is a video I had to shoot and edit in Premiere Pro for the staff to receive instructions during the event of RTC (Rock This CIty). Rock This City is an event for the church to come together and help their communities and their businesses with any areas that need assistance.
This was the set I had the chance to shoot the Host Welcome in. During the live streamings of the preachings, the Host Welcome videos would guide the online audience with any annoucements.
During my weekends, I had the privilege to join the Production Team and run the cameras.
Sometimes, during the weekends I was assigned to work on ProPresenter. This offered the lyrics to the songs we sang during service,  for church members to sing along on the screens provided.

Growth Never Stops, I Shouldn't Either