Taking the credit, without earning it.

My boss gave me credit for a project on which a colleague did most of the work. Should I accept the praise?
If I were to be in a situation like this, I personally would not accept the full credit for the project. Why? Well because mainly it is not the right thing to do, its wrongdoing/unethical, and you know what they say about karma. It could lead to some serious consequence on a future day, for example; I accept the full credit for the given project, and then my colleague would get mad at me which he has the right to; he then would approach the boss and explain to him that he was the one who actually did most of the work. He shows him enough evidence to back up his claim, and next thing you know I could get fired, have a record for fraud, stealing other ideas, I might not even be able to get a job a good job because of that on a future day.
Another reason of why I wouldn’t accept the full credit for the project is because well, I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night.It would make me a miserable person. Small things like this could change a person for its entire life, you could get bad luck for a long period of time, you know what they say don’t do to others what you don’t want to be done to you. So to be more specific i wouldn’t take full credit but i would state i did some work, but my colleagues are the real reason the project was done. To me this demonstrate leadership in some way(Honesty).