Internship Blog 2

My role in New York App designers as a graphic designer intern is to design and create layouts for the apps. I would need to do research on the non-profit companies I will be making a demo for. The layouts require lots of brainstorming and strategies. The app designs must enhance each of the companies. I applied for the Brooklyn Tech Triangle Internship Program during my spring semester. Its process was very long and competitive since there are three students for every job opening. There are different stages of the process I must pass to go on to the next stage. I went to a speed interview at the final stage of the internship process. A speed interview is like speed dating with companies. I was sat down with three different companies at different time during the speed interview. The interviewer for my company is Khalidi. He is the owner of the company. I had a face to face interview with him showcasing my portfolio. Khalidi asked me about the projects I have done and the background for each one. The interview went well and I was chosen for the position.