About Me

Hello, my name is Maxwell and I am a young entrepreneur and currently the C.E.O of Familli Entertainment, LLC. I have had the opportunity to travel overseas and network with different artist. I am currently pursuing a degree in Entertainment Technology (Audio/Video Production). I am also currently looking to be an A&R for my record company as well as others such as Universal Music Group for example.

My LLC is focused on bringing the best possible music, content and services within the music industry. We are working to bring artists that are signed with-in our label great success stories and opportunities that can be a major stepping stone in their careers. Networking with the right people is what we need to take this company to the greatest potential it can be and be successful from now to the near future.

For this site I will be focusing on creating a documentary for my culmination project with the help of another classmate. Our main goal is to produce a 10 min inspirational video that will encourage other up-incoming indented musicians to follow their dreams based on my story and current experiences in the music business outside of college.