There are many things that I learned in project 3. One of them was that it took a long time for some of the projects, such as the painting process. The gauche was very difficult. I need more practice with it to pull of certain swatches and strokes so it didn’t look sloppy. What I also learned was that I needed to be patient and take my time doing each hatching for the pen portion of the project. On the first attempt the ink hatching was bad. Ink lines would be out of the boxes and looked unprofessional. I had to take my time on the second try and use a ruler to even out the lines. Overall the project was okay I learned a lot and gain experience for future projects.