journal’s

Journal #1

I will research on a device similar to my invention and see how its design and analysis its functions and understand its method. I will think of how my GPS glasses will look and how to implement it with the functions that I want it to have. It has to be lightweight and easy to use. So it would distract the driver in anyway, so they can have a safe ride.

Journal #2

After researching for devices that’s close to my invention the GPS glasses X, I came across the goggle glasses. Its functions are indeed intriguing as it has an overlay on the lens to display screens. It has a function for a camera, video calling and Google map. It looks nice to have that many functions but I don’t think its safe enough to use if the driver is going 60 mph. my invention will be a more in depth and more easy able to use so it wouldn’t distract any driver.

Journal#3

My inventions the GPS glasses will have 3 functions the driver can switch from by clicking it on the right side of the GPS glasses X. the functions I’m going for is gps, shades for when its to bright, and regular glasses for disability people who cant see very well and it will have a command voice and with lens touch screen in case people need to type in the directions.

Journal #4

I will create pictures demonstrating the 3 functions of my GPS glasses X and explaining how it works and how it will be safe enough for the driver to use. I will make a video demonstrating how it’ll work and be useful for the driver. The shades functions and the regular glasses will be demonstrated to have clear understanding. The gps function will be explain more in depth to have a understanding on how the driver is being track.

This entry was posted in Assignments, Journals, Students, Wilmer Dumaguala. Bookmark the permalink.