Suly – Linkage-Borges, Bush, etc.

Technology is increasing very rapidly. Some are able to handle the dramatic changes, and other aren’t. i for once am able to follow with the speed of the changes, therefore, if I were given a choice to either take the path with technology or not, I would continue the path with technology, only because the future seems to be leading up to humans becoming lazy. I honestly believe that there is no wrong or right path, because in either side, anyone can be successful. After so much struggles through school and work, I believe technology would be able to give us the vacation we need. The only downside is that the vacation would be permanent.

Technology has its advantages and disadvantages in ones life, I personally enjoy the advancements.If from our current day, technology has not evolved into something spectacular that will make life much less complicated, than the advancements in technology will not only take longer than expected, it will also have ones life uneasy as it is. Society would struggle without technology, but society will also struggle with too much.

My path would go towards “Technological advancements will continue to make our lives easier and bring us to a better tomorrow.” I believe technology will rise faster than expected and be more useful than ever imagined.

This entry was posted in LInkage-Borges, Bush, etc., Suly Paredes. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Suly – Linkage-Borges, Bush, etc.

1. Suly, this is really thoughtful and provocative… can you explain a bit what you mean by “the vacation would be permanent?” In what sense? ……

2. Suly Paredes says:

By permanent vacation I simply mean that humans will no longer have anything to do. Isn’t that the definition of a vacation? “to do nothing and relax”. When technology rises, human activities will not only decrease, they will also disappear, leaving all artificial intelligence doing all the work and replacing what humans once struggled with, WORK! That is what I mean by permanent vacation.