Philosophy

My vision is to create increased awareness and education in the prevention of disease. Provide education on prevention with the use of evidence based practice, research and the development of professional partnerships. My mission as a healthcare provider is to gather all resources and obtain tools in order to have a reduction in preventable disease, and work with the community to improve the quality of life of clients and their family members.

I am a new graduate registered nurse with experience in pediatric psychiatry. This experience has taught me a great deal on how to provide quality, and patient centered care. Along with my psychiatry interest, I also have an interest in public health. I aspire to one day open clinics at impoverished communities in order to increase life expectancy, educate clients on prevention, while touching base on their mental health. I plan on utilizing evidence-based practice, and furthering my education in order to make this goal of mine effective. I would like to utilize my skills, and educational background at your organization.