default fallback image

Logo research

Designers Research Paper

Visual Quotes

Personal Logo

About Me

My name Is Marley I am the type of person to be energic around my close friends. Sometimes I can get to excited to the point where my mom has to tell me to calm down. I mainly like to play video games especially ones that are open world. I also like to listen music when I’m working on an assignment. My favorite food Is chicken, steak and subway sandwiches.  

I also like to create beats with an app that I have on my phone. My favorite seasons are summer and spring, spring because of the nice breeze when the wind blows. Summer because I like the heat of It and spending time with my friends when I get the chance. I usually like to watch shows that have suspense In them. Plus movies that have a major plot twist In It. 

I am an honest person, usually, I say what’s on my mind sometimes my answers can be random. Usually when very curious about something I ask a lot of questions. But sometimes I’ll observe something and then I’ll ask a question. I like animation since It can a story in just a few seconds. Mainly animation In movies also since It’s more fluent. But In all honesty animation In movies and game trailers are one of my faviortes.  

Video

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0nbBbAPiMwblJF3D33UsQKVYw