Graphic Design Principle look back (finale)

File_000

This is one of the first projects I attempted to do involving 50/50 black and white. I don’t know what the point of this project was. My experience with the project was that it was very difficult. My reason for calling it very difficult is that because I didn’t understand it, plain and simple. I couldn’t wrap my head around how to do it, let alone how to even start it. I know that my project doesn’t exactly embody the feeling of 50/50 black and white. The hardest part wasn’t doing the measurements or transferring the design to bristol. The hardest part was finding patterns that would be acceptable or even just barely something I could use . To be fair and very honest this is  the hardest project I was given.  I decided I wouldn’t redo it because I felt it was not worth redoing if I couldn’t get it the first time how would I get better the second time.

Published by

maggie

Hello... welcome...and other salutations, My name is Margherita but a lot of people call me Maggie. I'm currently a student at New York City College of Technology