Proposal

Bloodborne Proposal

Apart from being my favorite game on the PS4 right now, I chose Bloodborne to do my
presentation on because it has excellent design across the board. The level design, the time
period, the music, the weapons, the outfits, the environment, and the enemies are all stellar. For a little context, Bloodborne is From Software’s newest original title and a PS4 exclusive. It’s
actually the sole reason I chose a PS4 over an Xbox one. Sounds irrelevant I know. The reason
I mentioned that was because I was so in love with From Software’s other original series of Dark
Souls for the exact same reasons that Bloodborne is my favorite game on PS4. But they’re
aren’t the same game by any means. Along with the introduction of a new story, tweaked
fighting mechanics and overall change to the fighting style, Bloodborne brought something else
that I was very excited for. A new time period. In Dark Souls, the time period was established in
medieval times so the setting was usually castles, forests, dungeons, swamps, etc for three
installments. Now Bloodborne will be placed in a setting similar to Victoria era England. So it’s a
completely different setting.