project 1: Lost& Found: Discover

Ambiguous#3

Ambiguous#2

Ambiguous

A Key was drooped by someone in the middle of the recently asphalted ground and got encrusted in the road making a part of the ground.

Obvious#3

Obvious#2

Obvious
obvious

In the middle of a perfectly clean aisle surface in a supermarket, somone walking with his hands full of grocery dropped a part of cilantro on the floor. people walked on it without looking but it cought my eye and took the picture to be part of my project.

Ambiguous #2

This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative.

Ambiguous#3 Waiting in cold day, outside my daughter Saturday class, an old fire hydrant caught my attention and how gracefully stay in the corner of the sidewalk with no one noticing it. So, I decided to give it an homage.

obvious

This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative. This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative.