Project 4: Compositions

MatthewColon-ComplCompMatthewColon-TriadComp MatthewColon-AnComp
My favorite color is red, the vibrant hue makes it go well with anything from clothing to interior designing. After researching the color red I found out that its characteristics were daring, determined, energetic, and aggressive. For its social & cultural meanings red is among the most powerful colors in Indian culture and has various important meanings. To list some of them are, fear/fire, wealth/power, power, seduction, and beauty. I chose it because it has been my go to color since I was a toddler. 

This entry was posted in Step 3 - Develop on by .

About MattC

I am currently pursuing a BFA degree and throughout these years I plan on consuming as much knowledge as I can on designing. Most importantly I would like to better my skills and hopefully master the art of communicating visually. I have been working on photoshop and similar editing programs for around 5 years. I am a late novice in Premiere Pro and After Effects. I love photo bashing, photomanipulation and I am entering the world of drawing which is very tedious. I have done work for rappers/ hip hop artists and also small brands. Here is where you can find my current work that I come up with in my free time: ———https://www.instagram.com/koansage/ —— At some point I will create a website that adheres to my work

1 thought on “Project 4: Compositions