Image above are my experiments at developing my line composition for my textured image, which was the desert. I honestly got stuck at this part, hence the multiple trials for this part. I was trying out different thickness and types of lines to see which suits best for the zen and peaceful feeling that the original image had. I’ve decided to stick with curved long lines over the broken lines. The broken lines looked grainy and rough, not the feeling nor look that the original image is giving.
For my type composition for the texture image, I’ve decided that I would like to incorporate different types in order to achieve the different grays that the original image had. I was also experimenting with the thickness of the letters, just like the line composition.
The pattern in the other hand, again, I was trying out different types of lines and also playing with the direction of the lines.