Seventh Journal Entry:

Prof. Nicolaou and Classmates,

I would like to say that this internship has taught me many lessons that cannot be obtain elsewhere. On this journey, I encounter people who showed me how to approached a problem or how to handle a situation with multiple perspectives. His name is Brian Jones or as I prefer to call him, Mr. Brian. He is a great team leader. He is clear on what he wants and also knows how to guide people. The way he approaches another person is impeccable, meaning he do is in such a respectful way. He always knows what to say and how to say it. Mr. Brian knows how to ask for things to be done efficiently and it makes you feel comfortable at all times. I have to emphasize how polite he is with everybody, regardless of what that person’s roll in the company is.

I do consider him my roll model and my mentor. With him, I have experience many things through out this time at my internship. He has showed me the business side of what my career will require in the near future. Additionally, he has showed me how to approach a project from multiple angels and how to meet a deadline on time. He taught me how to handle difficult situations with clients, as well. Finally, it has been a pleasure sharing this internship experience with such an impressive character like Mr. Brian.

Thank you for your time,

Marielos. Osorio