Hi Everyone,

As we progress with Unit 2, we also have the revision for Unit 1 going on. The revision grade replaces the initial one. I encourage you to invest in this revision process, as it can yield rewarding results.

1. We did our BP revision exercise in class; apply the lesson on descriptive detail, with a particular example,  to each BP.

2. You also have specific feedback from me to take into consideration as you revise. If you would like to meet with me to discuss the revision process or ask any questions, you are more than welcome to do this! We can meet before or after class or at another time– just let me know.

3. Finally, I strongly encourage visiting the Writing Center to review your revised draft. See RESOURCES> Writing Center to make an appointment. Remember that 3 visits are required. Warning: we have had a problem with No Shows. If you cannot make the appointment, be sure to cancel it in advance.

The revision is due at the end of the semester, but you can turn it in before that if you would like.