This guide is designed to take you through the steps of creating a Model Course to share with other faculty on the OpenLab. Faculty participating in this initiative are Course Coordinators or subject matter experts who have been asked to create model courses for their Department.
If you are interested in creating a model course, please contact the OpenLab Team.
In this self-paced training, we will cover the following modules. Use the right sidebar navigation and back/next buttons to move through the training.
- What is a Model Course?
- Responsibilities & Deliverables
- The Model Course Structure
- Preparing Course Materials
- Building a Model Course
- Sharing your Model Course
- Checklist & Submission Form