Step 1. Clone the Course Hub Template
To get started building your Course Hub, open a new browser tab and complete the following. Then return to this guide to follow along.
- Make sure you’re logged-in to OpenLab
- Navigate to the Course Hub Template
- Scroll down to the Course Hub Template site footer and click on Sharing > Clone this Project
- This will bring you to My OpenLab > + Create/Clone a Project
- Follow the step-by-step process.
- For help with cloning a Project, follow the Help documentation for Cloning a Project.
Working knowledge of OpenLab, WordPress, and the Block Editor is recommended. If you need additional guidance in building your model course, please contact the OpenLab Team for assistance.