- Date: Add date
- Meeting Info: Add online details or in-person location
To-Do Before Class
Completed Sample Pages
Revise Sample pages
Create at least 3 paragraph and 2 character style sheets in sample pages
Under HELP>See COURSE RESOURCES for other videos and tutorials
- This should be the exact same size and with same margins and columns as your samples pages.
- Facing Pages
- The importance of links and in this case Primary Text Frame (will be the first box of your left and right page master page)
- Must have Master Page A (with repeated elements)
- Master Page B (for Chapter Opener elements)
- Understanding repetition in design.
When creating layouts with multiple pages, it is important to understand styles. Styles
are used for print, web and web design, and offer consistency within publication.
Add the information covered in this class (class activities, readings, videos, slides, notes, recordings of class meetings conducted via web conference).
To-Do After Class
Finalize your master file
Export styles from sample pages and bring them into the master file
Edit Covers as discussion with instructor