- Date: Add date
- Meeting Info: Add online details or in-person location
Homework Due This Class
- Use the vegetable file provided. Separate each item by using a selection tool and placing it on a layer by itself. Move and duplicate the vegetables as you wish. Use the transformation tools to alter vegetables into a person. See samples from class.
Colorizing and Loading Selections in PS
Today, we will discuss loading Selections and Colorizing in Photoshop.
What you can expect to learn
- Loading a Selection
- Select Inverse
- Creating Adjustment Layers
- Resetting color defaults in Tool Bar
- Swopping foreground and background colors
- Filling a Selection
- Foregrounds color
- Background Color
Each week we will review homework assignments from the previous class. Students will participate in reviewing material and offering suggestions for improvement for their cohort. Students will present their collage with at least four images that work with the theme. They should place them in an interesting arrangement. Use at least one Adjustment and clip it to affect the layer beneath it should be used. Save it as a layered native .psd file.
Lab assignments are done during class time.
- Practice Loading the Selection to isolate “black Lines” on an individual layer in the files provided.
Each week you will need to respond to two questions posted. This is a requirement for participation part of your grade.
Homework Due Next Class:
All work should be submitted by 5:00 pm the day before class.
Each file should be saved according to the following naming convention. i.e., 11_LastName.psd (Photoshop).
- Use one of the files you have worked on in class. Use the brush techniques from the previous lesson to colorize your file choice. Use an additional layer so that you can make an adjustment layer and clip it. Use techniques to create shadows and highlights with brush settings.
Loading a Selection, foreground, background