- Date: 09/21/2020
- Meeting Info: via zoom at link here
Design Research, Copyright & the Creative Commons, Rights & Permissions
- Learn how to Evaluate Internet Sources for Research in our field
- Understand the basic definition of CopyRight
- Understand the principle of Fair Use
- Understand how to Attribute Sources in Block Editor and using EasyBib
- Become Familiar with terms used in Agencies, Publishers and Stock Agencies with regard to rights and permissions for various uses
Let’s begin class by reviewing together the following link and images and discussing them:
You will be working on adding material to your Logo History First Draft based on feedback from me. We will be using our Design Publications resource to do this.
You will also begin research ideas for your Visual Quote project
We will also be reviewing different photo stock agencies together listed in the design resources section of this site.