Methods

My Challenges

• Missing Audio: There were many audio missing when it came to finding the ones that matched with the video clips that were selected for the final cut.
  • Missing Footage: like the audio we also had missing footage that could not be found in any of the drives where everything was backed up on.
  • Color Correction: having to work with two different kind of light quality that came with filming with two different cameras. the Panasonic needed more light then that Canon.
  • Bad Acting: I had to try to cut around the many mistakes that the actors had as well as cutting on how they performed making them seem more natural when acting.
  • Time Management: having to finish everything on the deadlines that I and my Technical Advisor set up.
  • Communication: I needed to work more on communicating with the Director who was Brandon and as well with Natasha who was doing Motion Graphics. ( making sure that each scene was the way that Brandon wanted and making sure that my edits and CC matched Natasha’s Intro).

My Successes

• Color Correction: being able to work around the two kinds of lighting that was given t o me. I ended up using the lighting quality from the Panasonic because it was dark and could not be edited so by CC the Canon lighting I was able to match the color quality to the Panasonic.
  • Fixing Audio: I was able to use the original audio that came with the camera instead of the audio that was recorded too low during production with the help of Lirazen Felipe.
  • Having a Backup plan: I managed to be able to work around the challenges that came up while working on this culmination.
  • Having a Finish Product: I managed to finish everything on schedule.
  • Working with Production: I was able to help during production with lighting and audio as well as being a gaffer.

Crew:

• Margarita Moctezuma: Head Video Editor, Gaffer, Lighting Technician, StoryBoard
  • Brandon Reyes: Director, Assistant Editor
  • Natasha Bruno: Motion Graphics Designer, Camera Op.
  • Lukasz Pypec: Screen Writer
  • Daniel Hui: Sound Op.
  • Ketak Dhiman Producer
  • Lirazen Felipe: Sound Op. and Camera Op.