Through a Global Sourcing and International Trade Policy course, Merchant has read The Globalization of the U. S. Apparel Industry: Making Sweatshops by Ellen Israel Rosen which is a great book as it has helped her understand how global politics has also played a major role in the trade liberalization of the textile and apparel industry. This course has shown her a financial viewpoint of textile items, its innovations, new foreign trade policies, and global sourcing specifically for United States apparel businesses.
Here are the links to download some of the challenging quizzes and an in-depth Final Exam given by Merchant in this course:
- QUIZ 6 The US Textile Industry by Merchant on Chapters 6 & 7
- QUIZ 7 The US Textile Industry by Merchant on Chapter 8
- QUIZ 8 The US Textile Industry by Merchant on Chapter 9
- BUF 4300 Global Sourcing and International Retail Trade Policy Final Exam by Merchant
Other than quizzes and exams, Merchant did an International Palette Food Critique Paper for this course, here is the link to her paper:
- Global Sourcing and International Retail Trade – International Palette Multi-Sensory Experience at The Gully