Presentation details

I submitted but didn’t quite explain my presentation so I will do that here.  For the past 5 weeks I have helped by supervisor with her companies Instagram and magazine website.

Instagram: I made some variations of logos and icons she wanted to see for Hashtag Lifestyle Instagram page. The icons would be for her stories like clients, influencers, and more, you can check Hashtag Lifestyles Instagram account to view the icons am not sure if they are the final icons though. I also designed quotes that she’ll use for her companies Instagram feed page.

She also needed design templates for Hashtags Instagram account that would relate to what she’s doing for example a design with clients she works with, client interviews, client tips and client behind scenes.

Magazine website: I had to design variations of what her magazine logo would look like and design some logos with the hashtag lifestyle incorporated into her magazines logo.

The majority of these designs were created in Canva an online designing website.  My supervisor wanted me to use Canva in order to learn a new program and so she could also edit the designs when she had to for example add a picture to a design template or edit a quote.