Cover Letter For A Job Application

North Shore LIJ

11/13/2014

Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms.

I am pleased to be writing to you today regarding my application for the registered nurse position posted on the career opportunities of the hospital. I believe that my qualification and clinical experience make me an ideal candidate for this job.

I have an Associate Degree in nursing and I am going to earn my Bachelor Degree in nursing in this December. I am an extremely organized and patient professional with excellent interpersonal skills. I have a passion for my nursing career, which inspires me to strive to provide high quality of healthcare service.

In the present role as registered nurse, I volunteer for a community health project in Mazaryk Tower, Lower Manhattan as my academic requirement. I do home visit and provide correct medication administration and nutrition consultation. After a couple weeks, I have been recognized as a dedicated, ambitious and reliable person who has the ability to work independently.

The hospital and I would be mutual beneficial as I work in this position where I can utilize my nursing skill to the fullest extent and more clients are satisfied. I look forward to hearing from you, and would like to explain my skills and strength in detail during a interview.

Sincerely,

Mingjie Gong

156 Neptune Ave 2nd FL

Brooklyn NY 11235

Telephone: 347-327-5025

Email: mingjiegong@gmail.com