Application for a graduate school

Cover Letter

Mingjie Gong

156 Neptune Ave 2nd FL

Brooklyn NY 11235

mingjiegong@gmail.com

SUNY Downstate Medical Center

College of Nursing

450 Clarkson Avenue

Brooklyn NY 11203

Application for Master ‘s Degree in Family Nurse Practitioner

Dear Mr/Mrs:

It is with much pleasure that I submit my application for a Master’s Degree in Family Nurse Practitioner in the Department of Nursing at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. I am very interesting in the Family Nurse Practitioner program at SUNY Downstate Medical Center because of its excellent reputation and outstanding curriculum.

The Family Nurse Practitioner Program came highly recommended by graduate students and family nurse practitioners. Through my research on this program, I found that the program in SUNY Downstate Medical Center is one of the several tops in New York State. Definitely, I would be proud to be a student in your program.

Currently, I am completing my Bachelor degree in Nursing at New York City College of Technology. As you can see by my resume, this program has prepared me well for the graduate education challenges in your college. Our well designed class curriculums provide many opportunities to gain excellent clinical experiences on nursing skills, knowledge and health care team cooperation. I believe that these experiences have made me fit your program.

Thank you for your time and consideration. It is free to contact me if there is anything else I need to provide. I look forward to hear from you in the future.

Sincerely,

Mingjie Gong.