Visual quote

For my quote, I chose “If you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything”. This quote was said why the well known activist Malcolm x as I have read many books of his in the past I came across this quote because it shows people that they must consist of morals and have principals that they follow in life. I also feel this quote speaks for the be a leader not a follower as a leader is someone who stands for something and knowns what they want in life but a follower will fall for anything as they don’t have anything that they stand for. I use this quote to give me guidance in my life as it helps me think before I act and always make my final decision with myself and not through others.

This representation of the quote shows the man who said the quote Malcolm x. In one of his speeches to the people of the nation of islam he spoke the words” If you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything”, to show his people that they are all valuable and that they all play a role in making tomorrow a better day. That if you don’t find your importance in life and don’t exemplify yourself then you’ll just be another bystander.

In this representation of the quote you can visually see what the quote means. As the word STAND is being sown in bright red font to show the meaning of the quote, which is stand for something and not just follow suit. The red color was used to stimulate the audiences attention as the color red can be read as something important and of value.

This representation of the quote utilizes three different color schemes to show the importance from one another. The red coloring stands out with the quotations to gravitate the eyes from left to right which is the way we read. The black color comes next in what is important in the quote, as the word “something” stands out with the word “stand”. The final color is a soft gray color that gives off a weaker tone as the word “fall” is supposed to be quiet and not as expressive at the other fonts.